Pain Management Injections
- It is not recommended operating a motor vehicle after the procedure. Please arrange for a driver or other transportation. For nerve root block or epidural injections, patients MUST have a driver present or other transportation.
- For spine injections of any type, please avoid chewing gum or carbonated drinks the day of the exam.
- Please inform us if you are on blood thinners as there is a specific protocol that must be followed. Speak to your physician for more information.
- Please inform us if you are pregnant or if there is a chance of pregnancy.
- If you are receiving an ablation please inform us if you have a pacemaker or any other internal electrical devices.