Dr. Fu joined CDC Edmonton operations in 2018. She has spent her medical career in various positions in and around western Canada. Dr. Fu is fully qualified to oversee and interpret a variety of diagnostic imaging procedures.
In addition to volunteering as a Journal reviewer for Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology, Dr. Fu enjoys spending her leisure time cooking as well as travelling with her husband and two children.
- Fellowship Body and Breast Imaging, University of Alberta, Edmonton
- F.R.C.P.C. Diagnostic Imaging, University of Alberta, Edmonton
- Medical Degree, University of British Columbia, Vancouver
- Biomedical Engineering, McMaster University
- Bachelor of Engineering, McMaster University
- Fellow, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Fellow, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, specialty of Diagnostic Radiology
- Society of abdominal radiology (SAR)
- American College of Radiology (ACR)
- Alberta Society of Radiologists (ASR)
- Spine Intervention Society (SIS)
- Alberta Medical Association (AMA)
- Canadian Medical Association (CMA)