Dr. Watman currently serves as the principal radiologist at our Sunridge/Glenmore Landing location, where she is fully qualified to oversee and interpret diagnostic imaging tests. Dr. Watman took her medical training in Argentina, where she served as a radiologist for many years before emigrating to Canada in 2003 and joining CDC in 2010.
In her spare time, Dr. Watman enjoys walking her dogs, drawing and playing tennis.
- Breast Imaging & Tomosynthesis
- MSK Ultrasound
- Medical Degree, University of Buenos Aires
- Diagnostic Radiology Residency, University of Buenos Aires
- Abdominal imaging, McGill University, Montreal
- Breast Imaging McGill University, Montreal
- CPDPP, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Canadian Society of Radiology
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta, Diagnostic Radiology Specialist
- Argentine Society of Radiologists Diagnostic Imaging Specialist.
- Canadian Association of Radiologists (Mammography)
- Canadian Society of Breast Imaging.
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta
- American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine
- Argentine Society of Radiologists