Dr. Kawamura obtained her Bachelor’s degree from McGill University in Honours Biochemistry, with a Minor in Biotechnology. She also completed her medical degree at McGill University.
Dr. Kawamura is subspecialty trained in both musculoskeletal and pediatric radiology. She oversees radiology studies at several of CDC clinics.
- Pediatric Imaging Fellowship, Alberta Children’s Hospital, Calgary, AB
- Musculoskeletal Fellowship, University Hospital, London, ON
- Diagnostic Imaging Residency, University of Western Ontario, London, ON
- Medical Degree (M.D.C.M.), McGill University, Montreal, QC
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc. Hon), McGill University, Montreal, QC
- Fellow, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (FRCPC)
- Diplomate, American Board of Radiology
- Licentiate, Medical Council of Canada
- Canadian Medical Association
- Alberta Medical Association
- Ontario Medical Association
- Canada Association of Radiology
- Alberta Society of Radiologists
- American Roentgen Ray Society (ARRS)