Dr. Motkoski joined the CDC Edmonton Radiology team in 2019. He is the Principal Radiologist at our Ellerslie Clinic. Dr. Motkoski was born and raised in Edmonton and completed his education in Alberta and BC. In addition to his Diagnostic Radiology residency, Dr. Motkoski also holds a Bsc in Chemical/Biomedical Engineering. He has had a number of papers published in numerous medical and academic journals and has presented his research at various national and international radiology conferences, earning him many awards and honours.
In his spare time, Dr. Motkoski enjoys staying active by partaking in ultimate frisbee, golf, and running.
- Diagnostic Radiology Residency Program, University of British Columbia, BC
- PGY-1 Rotating Internship Year, St. Pauls Hospital, Vancouver, BC
- Doctor of Medicine, University of Calgary, Calgary, AB
- BSc Chemical/Biomedical Engineering, University of Calgary, Calgary, AB
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (Diagnostic Radiology)
- Diplomate of the American Board of Radiology
- Licentiate of the Medical Council of Canada
- Advanced Trauma and Life Support (Adult & Paediatric)
- Alberta Medical Association
- Alberta Society of Radiology
- Radiological Society of North America
- American College of Radiology
- Canadian Association of Radiology
- Canadian Medical Association