Dr. Aytour joined CDC in 2010, and is the on-site Pediatric Radiologist at CDC’s Marlborough location. As a father, he is particularly sensitive to the special requirements of children who must undergo imaging, and the needs and sensitivities of their families.
Dr. Aytour lives in Calgary with his wife and three children.
- Pediatric Ultrasound, X-ray
- Pediatric Fluoroscopy
- Pediatric MRI
- Pediatric CT
- Medical Degree (MD), Lithuanian University of Health Sciences, Kaunas, Lithuania.
- Radiology degree, Beirut Arab University, Beirut, Lebanon.
- Fellowship, Pediatric Radiology, Alberta Children’s Hospital, Calgary, Canada.
- Fellow, Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (FRCPC)
- Society of Pediatric Radiology
- Alberta medical association
- Radiological Society of North America
- Spine Intervention Society